You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
Home > Financial Aid > Do you offer financial aid to study abroad?
Do you offer financial aid to study abroad?
print icon

Undergraduate financial aid is transferable during the fall and/or spring semesters for off-campus programs coordinated by the Office of Global Learning, an academic department, or approved field study/internship program.


If you receive financial aid, your package will be adjusted based on your determined level of need and the projected costs for your study abroad program. The Expected Family Contribution (EFC) remains the same for the academic year and University grant aid and loan awards may either be increased or decreased to meet study abroad needs. The employment component of your aid package will typically be converted to student loan, as most students are unable to work while studying abroad. Please refer to the special circumstances portion of our website for more information.

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still have questions? Email [email protected].
scroll to top icon