You are using an unsupported browser. Please update your browser to the latest version on or before July 31, 2020.
Home > Financial Aid > What scholarships are available?
What scholarships are available?
print icon

Financial Aid

Please use the links below to review answers based on your area of study at Cornell University.


Undergraduate Students


Graduate Students


Professional Students (Johnson School, Law School or Veterinary Medicine)


Undergraduate Students

Students who demonstrate financial need are encouraged to apply for financial aid. Those who qualify are offered a specific aid package designed to meet that need. Need-based financial aid is available in the form of grants, loans, and employment opportunities. Review the details of each type of aid on our website.


Graduate Students

Consideration for graduate student fellowships or assistantships is processed with the student's admission application. Please contact the Graduate School or your Graduate Department for any information regarding fellowships, scholarships or assistantships. Graduate students that are not receiving full tuition and stipends, can apply for the Graduate William D. Ford Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan, the Graduate PLUS Loan, or the Private/Alternative Loans any time throughout the academic year.


Professional Students

Please refer to your specific school’s financial aid office:


Johnson School of Management Financial Aid


Law School Financial Aid


College of Veterinary Medicine Financial Aid

0 out of 0 found this helpful

Still have questions? Email [email protected].
scroll to top icon